http://www.apbsf.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/PBSF-logo-inline.png 0 0 admin http://www.apbsf.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/PBSF-logo-inline.png admin2019-10-02 06:36:072019-10-02 06:36:08Foundation call for investment proposals proves popular again!
The 2019 funding round called for proposals in the following areas:
- environmental biosecurity (with clear overlap with social and community biosecurity), and in particular myrtle rust
- building on the social biosecurity program of the PBCRC, including indigenous engagement
- urban and peri-urban biosecurity
- opportunities to promote and celebrate the International Year of Plant Health; and
- scholarships to attend the APPS 2019 Conference or other similar biosecurity-related conferences, focused on Early Career Researchers and developing country links.
The Board was once again pleased with the number of proposals received: 31 proposals totalling almost $750k, with in kind contributions more than matching the cash requested.