The Foundation is calling for new investment proposals that support research, development, extension and capacity building activities in line with our Vision and Mission.
The 2019 funding round will focus on the following areas, although all proposals will be considered:
- environmental biosecurity, and in particular myrtle rust;
- building on the social biosecurity program of the PBCRC, including indigenous engagement;
- urban and peri-urban biosecurity;
- opportunities to promote and celebrate the International Year of Plant Health; and
- scholarships to attend the APPS 2019 Conference or other similar biosecurity-related conferences, focused on Early Career Researchers and developing country links.
Please see the Projects page for more information and the Proposal Template.